On 24 photo picture card pairs typical things found on the beach can be seen. The photos are printed on wood in the dimensions 10x10cm.
This spotting game can be played with selected pairs or all the cards, either in small groups or with the whole class.
The turned up pictures can be discussed with the children and for example the following questions can be answered:
- What can you see?
- Where could it come from?
- How did it reach the ocean and/or the beach?
- What influence could it have on animals in the ocean or on the beach?
- How could one stop such things getting into the ocean?
- Have the children seen items like these themselves on river banks, around lakes or in the sea?